Global Information Security Operations Lead
1 month ago
Keywords Studios is looking for a Global Information Security Lead – Security Operations. This individual will help to further build Keywords security operations capabilities globally and will be responsible for defining SecOps strategy and providing leadership for a team of SecOps SME’s charged with strengthening the Keywords Studios security posture. The ideal candidate will have a technical background in addition to strong managerial skills. They should have outstanding team development skills, while building a world class SecOps practice. This individual will provide follow-up with Information Technology teams across the globe in an effort to effectively defend Keywords against threats. The Global Information Security Lead will collaborate closely with the Security Governance and Infrastructure lead and work closely with internal and external partners, executive stakeholders.
Information security leadership and team management
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the global information security operations practice for Keyword and its alignment with the company’s strategic objectives and its effectiveness.
- Provide direct management for a growing team of geographically disperse security operations specialists. Management duties including budgeting, project and capacity planning, coaching, performance review and hiring.
- Responsible for effective and efficient running of security operations capabilities across the globe.
- Oversee security monitoring and security incident response. This includes executive communication, direct resource management and coordination, client communication and process oversight from detection to post-mortem.
- Coordinate client facing security incidents and ensure resolution to internal and external clients satisfaction.
- Provide guidance and perform day to day security operations management, and reporting, notably around:
- Network security infrastructure and security systems (endpoints and servers).
- Threat alerting and response, including identification of IOCs, APTs, and advanced malware techniques
- Solutions to protect data within the company, including endpoint protection and monitoring.
- Implementation of security automation and threat hunting capabilities
- Subject Matter Expert on matters of security operations to effectively defend the enterprise against malicious attack and threat actors.
- Ability to perform high complexity tasks in a dynamic environment, including within the context of the incident response process (i.e., digital forensics)
- Good knowledge of Linux and windows operating system internals and security hardening practices
- Experience with basic automation and infrastructure orchestration
- Deep understanding of SIEM functionalities and how they relate to SOC procedures
- Min 10 years of experience in Information Security
- Min 5 years within a leadership role in large corporate environments
- Experience with incident response in high pressure operational environments
- Experience with vendor and client management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Real world experience with network threats in an enterprise environment
- Strong professionalism and ethics, ability to deal with sensitive information and interact with the senior executive level are essential.
- Experience in highly dynamic and fast-paced environments and industries such as gaming, media or entertainment a plus.
- Knowledge of applicable business processes and operations of customer organizations, specifically around third party management.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask well under pressure.
- Experience in managing and developing new products and services.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.