Global Digital Marketing Manager – Mobile (Warcraft Arclight Rumble)
11 days ago
Job Title:Global Digital Marketing Manager – Mobile (Warcraft Arclight Rumble)
As the Global Digital Marketing Manager for unannounced Warcraft mobile titles, you will be the driving force behind the social strategy, creative development, and execution across online platforms.
Blizzard has been a leader in entertainment for nearly 30 years, with millions of passionate fans globally. As our franchises expand into more realms, so too must our social reach, engagement, and conversation. We are seeking a candidate who will help lead Warcraft into a new era through social media.
This position requires experience developing and executing a strategic approach to social platforms for a major title or brand, team, or agency leadership, in addition to familiarity with paid media, influencers and engaging with players and fans.
In addition to knowledge of and passion for the Warcraft universe, the ideal candidate will be an expert in digital marketing, knowledgeable about the mobile gaming space, and a proactive self-starter who is constantly looking to push the envelope with innovative and clever ideas.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model, and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Lead social media strategy development and execution for the unannounced titles across various social platforms including, but not limited to: Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, and Snapchat
- Bring new and big ideas to the table, as well as collaboratively build on others’ concepts to deliver game engagement and build a passion for the universe
- Partner with internal creative teams and manage an external agency partner
- Collaborate with digital teams internationally, ensuring they are on board with global plans and are executing initiatives on strategy
- Work effectively with internal cross-functional teams including Commercial, Consumer Marketing, Growth Marketing, Public Relations, Events, and Partnerships to drive 360 campaigns
- Oversee the title’s social editorial calendar, aligning key stakeholders including regional teams to create big moments
- Drive weekly social media reporting, insights, and delivery through the use of analytics and CMS tools, including Sprinklr
- Utilize learnings to inform and support the creative approach to reach KPIs across platforms and campaigns
- 5+ years of experience in social media at an agency or on the client-side as a Social Strategist or Digital Marketer
- Self-starter mentality with a track-record of clever social ideas and an eye for data
- Proficiency in collaborating within a large organization
- Experience in providing creative feedback for social content
- Passion for gaming, advertising, social media, and all things Warcraft
- Excellent verbal, organizational, and technology skills
- Experience working with 3 rd Party agencies/partners
- Knowledge of the latest platforms and technologies and desire to identify opportunities for strategic brand involvement
- Understanding of brand strategy and ability to write persuasive POVs
- Working knowledge of social platforms and associated analytics programs and tools such as Sprinklr
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.