Gaming Operations Software Product Manager
2 days ago
Job Posting TitleGaming Operations Software Product Manager
SummaryOptimize profit and meet strategic sales, financial and corporate growth objectives through ensure our game software is developed as the best and most reliable in the industry. Maintain product integrity by assisting the sales staff to maintain order and install quality, focus on meeting customer expectations, and growing our portfolio with reliable product. Key to this role is to be the Gaming Ops software / games expert for our sales staff and customers.
What you'll do
- Assist with Gaming Operations roadmap planning and tracking throughout the year
- Work with the Director of Product Strategy to create GPA’s (Game Project Agreements)
- Work with Studio Project Managers to constantly review games in development and provide constructive feedback
- Must be passionate about the Gaming Industry; particularly playing competitor slot games in the field. Must be able to articulate game play and mechanics through verbal, written and presentation.
- Attend Product Planning Meetings to assist in introducing new games into the business
- Gather product materials needed to create product launch documents
- Key Gaming Ops contact for software in the annual tradeshow planning process
- Responsible for the tracking of game software timelines, launch dates and risks
- Gather Competitor Intel and Industry Slot Trends and assist with quarterly presentations
- Assist with Departmental Presentations (creation and presentation)
- Assist with play testing events with external customers
- Lead coordination of showroom software changes and updates
- Assist in responding to customer questions and concerns about game software
- Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
Experience: Requires a minimum two years of experience in a slot machine focused role.
Working knowledge in purchasing and procurement of gaming equipment
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office Suite; particularly: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Experience with Access is a plus.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.