Games Technical Artist
22 days ago
- Develop pipelines, write and support technical documentation
- Prototype new solutions and mechanics
- Accept and control the quality of technical art components
- Draw up technical specifications for developers for the art part of the project
- Provide support to the art department and other team members
- Optimize art for the technical limitations of target platforms
- Solve rendering tasks related to different departments (lighting, shaders), animation, physics, VFX
- Organize scenes and assets
- Research and look for ready-made third-party solutions
- Write scripts and tools to optimize work
- Experience working on 3D tools and technologies
- The ability to create scripts and tools in MEL, Python, C#, etc.
- A deep knowledge of Maya and/or other digital content creation tools
- Experience in creating 3D assets/animation with Maya and/or other 3D tools
- Experience with the game engines like Unreal or Unity3D
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
We are Technicolor Games– a global network of artists & creative technologists with decades of experience across the games and interactive industries. We push the boundaries of the imagination to make big ideas a reality, by applying the best VFX, animation and games technologies.
We collaborate with leading games developers to build the most innovative gaming experiences imaginable. Our studios are the second home of the projects we work on.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.