Games Marketing Support Trainee
2 days ago
We are Electronic Art’s Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our Games marketing team team is seeking a Marketing Support Trainee will be involved in the following activities:
- Creation/adaptation of product presentations (use of Powerpoints, other graphic/text editing tools)
- Manage reporting on products (recaps, updates, summaries)
- Analyse market data and competitors (creation of excel graphs, charts, powerpoint presentations)
- Manage materials related to the products (digital assets distribution/downloads, product sheets translations, newsletters and copy reviews)
- Support for events, presentations and tournaments.
- Support in the coordination/management of relations with our business contacts (suppliers, agencies, community, and international colleagues).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Spanish (mother language) and English (fluent in speaking/writing)
- 3+ years of experience with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Word and Powerpoint in particular. Knowledge of the digital and social media world is also a nice plus.
- Creativity and positive approach. Passion for videogames and knowledge of the industry.
- Work from home environment for part of the internship.