This job might no longer be available.
Gameplay Software Engineer
16 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to provide an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Gameplay Software Engineer reporting to the Lead Gameplay Software Engineer, you will:
- You will work with our gameplay designers and animators to prototype and refine Skate's gameplay features
- You will build Skate specific developer tools and workflows to improve the gameplay team's efficiency
- You will use technology built by EA's central technology teams to meet our tech needs
- You will work with diverse team of developers
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- 4+ years of experience in C++ software development
- Experience with input, animation, physics and camera gameplay systems
- Understand performance of gameplay systems & algorithms
- Experience debugging runtime systems
- Experience with data-driven gameplay architecture
- Experience with real-time multiplayer games
- Passion for making and playing games