Gameplay Programmer Internship
26 days ago
With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. As we move on to new projects, the studio that brought you Baldur’s Gate 3 & Divinity: Original Sin 2 is looking for a Gameplay Programming Intern to join the team and help us in crafting the high caliber games our fans have come to expect.
- Work on all aspects of gameplay systems of the RPG: designing, developing and support.
- Work closely together with the other departments to implement the needed game components.
- Work together with the UI designers on the in-game UIs.
- Write robust and maintainable code.
- Be an active participant in the design and production of the game; the technical side of the creative team!
- Experience in C++.Good feel for RPG systems and gameplay in general.
- Open minded, willing to experiment and iterate over a specific feature.
- Ability to think like a designer to create compelling and fun game play.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Passion for making and playing great games.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.