This job might no longer be available.
7 months ago
Wave brings people together through virtual entertainment. Our shows enable artists and audiences to collaborate in the creation of the most interactive live performance experiences in the world. Waves are live, interactive and immersive shows that are unlike any virtual concert you have ever experienced. We combine the best of live music, gaming and broadcast technology to transform the live music experience. Waves are live streamed globally on wave.watch and across popular social and gaming platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, Facebook and Roblox.
Come help us define the future of music! Together we'll create amazing experiences for the attendees, and drive creativity for concerts. You’ll be at the forefront, working with designers implementing the interactive moments in the concerts. Software Engineers at Wave, bring deep knowledge of specific technical areas and also value the opportunity to work in a variety of broader domains. We work with both new and current technology, creating innovative solutions to overcome high-volume obstacles and to deliver the future of music to millions. You will report into the engineering manager.
- Work with content to create new interactions for shows
- Work with content to create tools for art/design
- Prototype and test new content features, collaborate with production, art, and engineering.
- Strong C# knowledge
- Unity experience
- 3+ years in game development
- Strong math abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of game mechanics
- Shader knowledge
- Experience identifying inefficiencies in processes, tools, workflows and creating solutions to eliminate these inefficiencies.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- AAA gaming experience
- Experience with profiling and addressing performance and scale problems.
- Knowledge of artist tools such as Maya, PhotoShop, 3D Studio Max, Wwise etc.
- Knowledge of music
- Music Lover
- Passion for live events