Game Security Programmer (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
6 days ago
Your primary ovjective as our next Game Security Programmer is to develop and improve new and/or existing security solutions by assisting our game teams to develop secure games.
Further responsibilities include:
- Develop new security components for our upcoming games
- Improve security of existing game systems
- Acquire a strong knowledge of the existing anti-cheat and anti-piracy solutions
- Collaborate with other team members for transferring security knowledge
- Carry out all other related tasks
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge of C and C++
- Systematic and pragmatic mindset
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Experience in programming robust and efficient code
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a software development field
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or any other relevant discipline is a plus
Good understanding of:
- Common constraints and limitations of multiplayer/online games
- Common vulnerabilities and exploitation methods of multiplayer/online games
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, tracing and debugging is a plus
Game developers with an interest in security problematics are welcome!
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
Applications should include your resume, a cover letter with the earliest starting date, your salary expectation and why you would like to joins us.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "Avatar", "Beyond Good & Evil 2", "James Cameron's Avatar", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
We are now accepting applications for a Game Security Programmer (f/m) based at our Düsseldorf studio.