This job might no longer be available.
Game Producer / Assistant Producer (Junior) (f/m/d)
8 months ago
About the company:Located in Munich, Germany, Aesir Interactive offers a fun, focused and casual atmosphere while developing games and VR projects for PC, Xbox, Playstation and Switch. We believe in people and our team and want to advance your skills and knowledge.
We strongly believe in agile development and the constant adaption of our workflows. We embrace the uniqueness of each project and prefer a structured and documented work style.
The kind of stuff you`ll be doing:As a Junior Producer, you’ll lead passionate cross-functional teams in creating innovative content and incredible experiences. By inspiring teams to collaborate, you’ll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects across the finish-line and into players’ hands. You’ll meet and exceed expectations by helping deliver, enhance and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
- Knowledge of a Project Manager, methods and tools.
- Good knowledge about video game industry.
- Embrace your projects' constrains and aim for the best possible outcome within these constrains.
- Build feature roadmaps, identifying critical path issues while pulling together strike forces to blast through barriers.
- Analyze production metrics and benchmarks to maximeze the productivity of the project.
- Maintain communications and a high level of visibility amongst multiple contributing teams.
- Actively remove roadblocks that may threaten development progress.
- Think and act in a proactive, positive, critical and constructive way and sustain an environment where others can do the same.
- strong knowledge of managing risks.
- Expertise in issue tracking tools.
Who are we looking for:We're looking for someone who brings positive energy into the company and want`s to move yourself and the company forward. Therefore, you
Fitting into our team is a key factor for our decision, that's why
- first experience of projects as Game Producer or similar position.
- Validates choices that impact the project’s team
- Is a motor for the project’s success
- Ensures smooth communication within his/her team
- are able to talk art, design and software without pretending.
- On site located job so eligible to work in Munich, Germany.
- speak English fluently
- reports regularly to the Lead Producer
- shipping awesome products is your everyday motivation.
- team work is not just an empty phrase for you.
- your passion for gaming can be felt in most of your big life decisions, you love games and take play seriously, and that’ll help you make player-focused decisions every day.
- you don't take yourself too seriously, but you take work seriously.
- your decisions are based on facts and visions, not on ego.
The ideal candidate also has one more of the following:
- Basic knowledge of Jira/Confluence.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Products.
What we offer:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A secure job in an up-coming industry with a bright future
- 38-hour week
- Flexible remote working time models by arrangement
- A great, motivated, passionate and ambitious team of over 40 great people
- Free drinks (!!), coffee milk and tea and a weekly fresh organic fruit basket
- A modern and unique office located 10 minutes from the central station
- Relocation support if needed
- Acceptance of your private parcels at the office
- We pay for your train / public transport ticket and a subsidy for lunch
- You also get a credit card from us, which we top up with 44€ per month
- We offer the possibility of a company pension scheme
- A library with books, magazines, movies, series and of course games
- Company-based events for knowledge transfer, fun and recreation