Game Master - French Speaking - 12 Months FTC
7 days ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen at Square Enix UK, with the current expansion we are currently looking for a Game Master fluent in French language to provide superior in-game quality of service and support to our online players of FINAL FANTASY XI & XIV, using our in-house communication tools. If you speak French fluently please apply as we are assessing all candidates for the role, with and without experience of playing FFXIV. This vacancy is available on a 12 months fixed term contract.
- Answer players’ in-game questions & requests in English and French
- Record and tally up enquiries
- Translation of texts (from English to French)
- Monitor and moderate official forums
European Game Master Manager, European Customer Support Director, C&S Team
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge and interest in games and IT hardware
- Bilingual in English and French
- Previous game master/MMORPG experience
- Experience in call centre or customer service working environment
- German or Japanese language proficiency
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Microsoft Office
- Gaming technology and software
- Interest in Gaming (can be taught).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written skills)
- Strong sense of customer service
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible (role is shift based)
- Well organised and able to adhere to set policy & procedures
- Operate efficiently under pressure
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.