Game Manager/Product Owner
1 month ago
The Game Manager is the heart of the game, they are responsible for upholding the project’s vision and maximizing its impact on the market by making strong creative and data driven decisions.
We are looking for someone to join our magical Disney Magic Kingdoms team, currently live on iOS, Android and Windows.
The Game Manager reports directly to the Toronto Studio Manager.
- Set the long term strategy and goals of the product in collaboration with the Product Manager and other game leads, with the aim of maximizing the top line
- Inspire a cross-disciplinary team to deliver features to the highest quality standards, in alignment with performance goals
- Report on the product’s performance to top management and present next steps
- Establish and maintain the product roadmap with the team leads based on a combination of analytical insights from data, operational capabilities and market reality
- Recruit & retain talent in the team, through promoting positive & transparent communication, clear career paths and a culture of innovation
- Uphold a holistic view of product development, across the creative, marketing / UA, technical and data branches
- Ensure smooth licensor communication and coordination
- At least 5 years of experience in F2P Games, preferably in product oriented roles
- Have worked on 2+ titles, with at least 2 years of live ops experience
- Experience leading teams to align and execute against a product vision and goals
- Extensive knowledge of the mobile market
- Strong leadership skills within a multi-disciplinary 50+ people team
- Exceptional analytical skills; full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
- Passion for games on any platform, and mobile games in particular!
- Passion for Disney/Pixar/LucasFilm
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Team-player, able to teach, negotiate and communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Able to combine creative thinking with data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are locatedfor an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.