Game Economy Designer
13 days ago
As a Game Economy Designer you will be tasked with constructing and maintaining the balance of in-game mechanics within our mobile games. Focusing on our Idle Games, each title will need to be perfectly balanced for optimal user-experience and monetization!
- Plan and implement the balancing of game-mechanics across a growing roster of idle games alongside other game genres.
- Track and understand the Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to develop and optimize game balancing accordingly.
- Conduct and analyze multiple A/B tests to facilitate data-driven decisions within the production of our mobile games.
- Communicate and effectively coordinate efforts across local and external teams/studios!
- Build and continuously update existing game models to accommodate for emerging best practices;
- Remain on top of industry trends, and monetization practices!
- A track-record of being hyper-passionate and motivated!
- An excellent background in mathematics.
- Experience working within Mobile Games development for a minimum of 2 years!
- An advanced understanding of Mobile Games monetization strategies.
- An expressed knowledge of modern Mobile Games F2P market insights;
- A demonstrated ability of excellent writing and oral communication skills!
- Experience within a technical development background;
- Experience working with Data Analysis/Analystics.
- Competitive salary scale
- Additional paid time off over the Christmas/New Year Holidays
- Affordable Gym membership
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Flexible Work Hours and a healthy work/life balance
- The ability to work alongside an international and diverse team
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge Accepted? Join us and create the unknown!
Our studio is located in the heart of the city (Halifax) within the historic and iconic Keith's Brewery Market. The Halifax Harbour is in view from our windows and lunch breaks can be spent on the boardwalk or at one of the many restaurants and cafes that populate the downtown core. The studio culture is dynamic, with communication happening constantly between teams with an emphasis on team-building and collaboration!
We Value Diversity!
Here at Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to lend a helping hand. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs ,Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the Unknown.