Game Developer Team Lead
15 days ago
- Give estimates, confirmation, and technical designs to requests from Producers and other Lead
- Being the main contact on all technical topics to Producer, QAPM, external teams, and manager
- Allocate tasks between developer team members and himself to ensure quality delivery
- Review code and doc from other team members
- Actively doing RnD, reviewing project implementation and GL new tech, identifying technical debts, preventing technical issues and risks, raising ideas to improve project tech
- Discuss and set proper objectives which help team members be engaged and grow their technical skills
- Give input on team members' evaluation from a technical perspective
- Provide personalized support, mentoring, and coaching on technical topics to team members
- Have frequent talks with team members to identify issues early and raise/resolve them to increase developer engagement and retention
- Participate actively in department initiatives matching own ability
- Encourage team members to participate in department activities
- Actively collaborate with other developer Leads to share knowledge, optimize processes, improving team member spirit
- English Communication
- Result-oriented, Responsible, and Proactive
- Self-directed Learning, RnD, and Technical Design
- General Programming skill
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of these Programming languages: C++ / Java / C#
- Game Programming experience
- Mastered at least one, knowledgeable on all others: 3D graphics, Online systems for games, Platform/Market technical specificities (Android/Xbox/iOS/China...)
- Self Planning and Organizing
- Training, Coaching
- Team Management
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern, and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-ups annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Do- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Only successful candidates will be contacted for a selection test.
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.