Game Developer (C++)
10 days ago
Being a part of the game developer's team, you will participate in full cycle of game development process for iOS. Your daily responsibilities will be related to developing and debugging programming code, integrating graphics, sound and network entries.
- Good C++ knowledge (Required: OOP, programming patterns, STL, algorithms (searching, sorting, etc.), debugging, optimization).
- Good command of English (reading and writing)
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment
Be a big Plus — Experience with Unreal engine.
Be a Plus:
- Experience with Unreal and Unity engines
- Experience with iPhone (Obj-C) and Android (Java) development
- Experience with Unreal engine blueprints
- Experience in 3D programming, 3D engines and Shaders programming
- Experience in game programming
- Passion for video games.
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave
- Relocation package
- Free English courses
- Regular corporate events and team buildings
- Lunch compensation
- Gym compensation.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 employees.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 170 employees and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.