Game Designer - Planner - LiveOps
5 days ago
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
- Demonstrated success in a game development team designing events with an emphasis in LiveOps with at least 3-5 years of experience
- Shipped at least two titles of AAA quality and able to demonstrate your contribution to their success
- Iterated with designers in a creative and timely fashion
- Excellent verbal written and communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Solid team player with an unlimited imagination and ability to present your ideas in a team environment while accepting criticism as a tool for improvement
- Unyielding passion for games
- Experience in AAA development and/or from mobile app/game industry
- Live operation experience
- System game design expertise and also exposure implementation/level design
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Based in Osaka, Japan, the studio formerly known as Digital Kids was acquired by Ubisoft in 2008. Since then, the studio built up a wealth of experience developing for console, handheld, and mobile platforms. The studio released many successful titles, notably for the Petz® brand, and worked on games for a number of high profile partners including Tetris®, The Smurfs™, and The Disney Channel. Ubisoft Osaka collaborated with the Ubisoft San Francisco studio on the development of South Park™ The Fractured But Whole™ and the Rocksmith® franchise. With an eye on the future, the studio continues to grow in size with a focus on fostering its close working relationship with Ubisoft San Francisco to develop upcoming AAA projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.