Game Designer - Green Panda Games (F/M)
Paris IDF fr
12 days ago
As a Game Designer, you will be in charge of creating feature concepts and game mechanics. Reporting to the Lead Game Designer, you will be at the forefront of our production system, liaising with all the different production teams. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Collaborate with design and production teams on both games and features creation;
- Participate in designing game UX and UI;
- Formalize and clarify concepts and features into clear documentation;
- Make strategic decisions based on data;
- Communicate your vision between different teams;
- Benchmark the stores to identify new trends and competitors;
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanics.
Qualities we are looking for:
- A hyper-passionate and motivated person;
- Good knowledge of the mobile F2P market insights;
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a game designer working on mobile titles;
- Strong communication skills in English.
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the hyper-casual and casual gaming industry! But also because:
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- We have monthly game nights, company events, sports games,…
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers,…
- Relocation package and assistance for anyone outside of France.
- Sponsored French classes for international employees.
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players' lives through original, memorable entertainment experiences. These teams bring to life whole new worlds – veritable playing fields in which players can freely express their imagination, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure, as well as fostering learning and discovery.
For more than 7 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with more than 100 million users on iOS and Android playing our games in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are composed of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this!