Game Community Manager
Lviv Lviv Oblast ua
10 days ago
As the Game Community Manager, you will be working within several large teams including the local development team, which includes Product Managers and Game Managers, as well as a global team of other Game Community Managers and Moderators. You will be the main link between Gameloft and its community ensuring that the social media and community management strategy is implemented across Gameloft’s line campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands;
- You demonstrate creativity and innovation with every campaign you run;
- You have some knowledge of graphic tools such as Photoshop or video editing software;
- You are a team player and can collaborate easily with others;
- You have the confidence to take the lead when necessary;
- You have a strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reaction or crisis in advance and prepare mitigation plans;
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a bonus;
- Background in video games or being an avid gamer is a plus.
Your main responsibilities as a Game Community Manager will be:
Social and Community Actions
- Act as the social media and community management expert within a team of game developers;
- Run innovative social campaigns that capture the interest of your community and constantly drive both engagement rates and community size;
- Prepare creative briefs and manage all published content (images, video and written);
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts;
- Become the voice and the face of the brand;
- Keep an active stream of communication between the development team and the community;
- Identify the most common issues based on community feedback, regularly prepare internal reports and escalate issues quickly and efficiently to all relevant internal parties when necessary;
Monitoring & Reporting
- Monitor discussions and trends within fan bases on all channels, including social media channels and app store pages;
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends in social media tools, applications, channels and advise the development team on potential opportunities;
- Regularly analyze your social campaigns and translate the qualitative results into actionable recommendations for future social media campaigns;
- Analyze and report social media performance to management on a monthly basis.
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave
- Relocation package
- Free English courses
- Regular corporate events and team buildings
- Lunch compensation
- Gym compensation.
Please include with your CV a cover letter in your application detailing why you are the person we need to hire!
At the Gameloft Lviv Studio, as a Game Community Manager, you will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games. We are always looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.