Game Community Manager
Sofia Sofia City Province bg
12 days ago
You will be working within several large teams including the local development team, which includes Product Managers and Game Managers, as well as a global team of other Game Community Managers and Moderators. You will be the main link between Gameloft and its community ensuring that the social media and community management strategy is implemented across Gameloft’s line campaigns.
Your main responsibilities as a Game Community Manager will be:
Social and Community Actions
- Act as the social media and community management expert within a team of game developers;
- Run innovative social campaigns that capture the interest of your community and constantly drive both engagement rates and community size;
- Prepare creative briefs and manage all published content (images, video and written);
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts;
- Become the voice and the face of the brand;
- Keep an active stream of communication between the development team and the community;
- Identify the most common issues based on community feedback, regularly prepare internal reports and escalate issues in a quick and efficient manner to all relevant internal parties when necessary;
Monitoring & Reporting
- Monitor discussions and trends within fan bases on all channels, including social media channels and app store pages;
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends in social media tools, applications, channels and advise the development team on potential opportunities;
- Regularly analyze your social campaigns and translate the qualitative results into actionable recommendations for future social media campaigns;
- Analyze and report social media performance to management on a monthly basis.
- 1-3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands;
- You demonstrate creativity and innovation with every campaign you run;
- You have some knowledge of graphic tools such as Photoshop or video editing software;
- You are a team player and can collaborate easily with others;
- You have the confidence to take the lead when necessary;
- You have a strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reaction or crisis in advance and prepare mitigation plans;
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a bonus;
- Background in video games or being an avid gamer is a plus.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV and a cover letter answering the question: "Why do I want to work in the mobile games industry?". Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.