11 days ago
Volley develops voice-controlled games and entertainment for Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
We are looking for a generalist who can help us bring the first midcore games to life onto smart speakers, including Amazon’s Echo Show and Google’s Nest Hub.
At Volley, you’ll be collaborating with engineers, designers, and writers to create a broadly appealing art style appropriate for our midcore games. From concept art, to assets, to in-game implementation, we’re looking for someone who’s excited to take total ownership of the creative process in bringing our characters and environments to life.
We are already the top entertainment company on Amazon Alexa and we are looking to expand our lead. If you're a creative artist looking for a new, exciting challenge, get in touch.
- 3+ Years Professional Experience
- Experience working with games, graphic design, or animation
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Self starter
Nice to have
- Experience with concept art and character design for games, tv, or film
- Experience working with writers to create cohesive characters
- Experience with hands-on implementation of art in games
- Experience closely collaborating with engineers to ensure implementation of art matches intent
We're a small team that enjoys working together. Depending on the global pandemic situation, we love coming together over Zoom happy hours, team lunches, in-house smash bros tournaments, and the occasional karaoke session. If this sounds like fun, please get in touch!