18 days ago
Cat Daddy Games is growing and seeking a Game Artist to join the WWE SuperCard team. Cat Daddy Games is more than just a mobile video game company; we are a passionate and close-knit team of creators. Based in Kirkland, Washington, we combine our innovative spirit with the support and expertise of Take-Two Interactive to push the boundaries of what's possible in the gaming industry. With our focus on live service projects like WWE SuperCard and NBA 2K Mobile, we constantly strive to deliver engaging and unforgettable moments for our players.
This position is hybrid with in-office time required each week.
What We Need:
- Game Artists play a pivotal role in the success and health of our mobile titles, delighting fans around the world with unforgettable designs and creativity. As a core member of our card art team, the Game Artist is responsible for concepting and finalizing card designs.
- The ideal candidate is a team-oriented individual with experienced knowledge in several categories of digital art production such as concept art, 3D modeling, texturing, and graphic design. This position does not require the creation of real time 3D assets and instead leverages skills in creating illustrations with 2D and 3D tools.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with Art Lead and project Art Team to create high-quality game art assets in line with the overall aesthetic and artistic vision.
- Adhere to production and workflow pipelines, delivering within given deadlines while ensuring quality standards are met.
- Actively participate in team art discussions and reviews. Providing and receiving feedback in a professional and collaborative manner.
- May provide mentorship and guidance to other Artists.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- 2+ years of professional industry experience. Mobile experience is a plus.
- Excellent drawing and illustration skills.
- Proficiency in Photoshop.
- Proficiency in at least one industry standard 3D art software such as Zbrush, 3D Coat, Blender, 3DS Max, or Maya
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven time management skills with the ability to be self-sufficient and resourceful when necessary.
- Positive and coachable team player with a strong work ethic and high attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn proprietary game engines and art pipelines.
- A passion for video games!
To be considered, applicants must provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work. Applicants without a portfolio, reel, or demo work will not be considered.
At Cat Daddy, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to crafting accessible and fun gaming experiences for all of our players. We encourage everyone to consider joining our team.We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodation.
- By clicking on this link, you consent to the processing of your personal information by 2K Games, Inc. and its affiliate Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in accordance with the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (the “Privacy Notice”), available at https://www.2k.com/applicantprivacypolicy/. The Notice provides information about how we use your data and how you can exercise your right of access, rectification or deletion. If you need more information, please contact the Privacy Contact identified in the Notice.
- I have read the Notice consent to the collection, processing, transfer and use of my personal information by 2K Games and Take-Two.
The pay range for this position in Washington at the start of employment is expected to be between $60,000 and $90,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards and eligibility to participate in our 401(K) plan, in addition to a full range of medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees will also receive 14 paid holidays per calendar year, [ for exempt employees are eligible for unlimited discretionary time off] [ for non-exempt employees, are eligible for up to 22 days of vacation leave per year (subject to proration based on start date during the calendar year)], and will receive 10 sick days per calendar year. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.