Game Artist VFX (intern) 6 months
Paris IDF fr
15 days ago
Game Lab is a Gameloft Paris team dedicated to creating innovative gameplay and concept work. It has several tasks: devising and fleshing out concept games, testing them using iterative prototyping, developing ideation tools and methods, infusing all Gameloft development teams with creativity, and helping those teams to boost the quality of their games.
As Game Lab's Game Artist, you'll be tasked with handling a broad range of projects to lay the groundwork for our studios' production teams around the world and for our external partners.
Your mission: Boost innovation at Gameloft and the creativity of the teams by producing innovative gameplay and art direction, in the form of prototypes and full games that are in keeping with Gameloft's strategy.
- Your main responsibility will be producing 2D/3D prototypes used for assessing assumptions about gameplay. In collaboration with other Game Lab team members, you'll produce and integrate the visuals for rapidly iterated prototypes to be provided to HQ management, external partners, and production teams around the world.
- You may sometimes, based on Game Lab's tasks at the time, be asked to work on longer-term game projects, in order to check entire game concepts or explore emerging game platforms. You'll therefore take part in all phases of the game conception, from preproduction through release, and on into live operations.
- You'll also work closely with Game Lab's Art Director to ensure the division's projects have high-quality visuals.
- You have a passion for mobile games and know the top-grossing titles like the back of your hand. For you, a job in mobile is your career of choice.
- You're just as comfortable creating 2D assets as you are creating 3D ones.
- You have completely mastered Unity. You've already taken part in a number of projects that make use of this technology and are able to very quickly get extremely polished results.
- You're versatile and can adapt to a fast-paced working environment where speed and innovation are key. You're comfortable with a wide range of art direction types and worlds.
- You express yourself clearly in English and can hold a (spoken or written) technical conversation in that language.
- Asset: You've mastered Cocos2d and have already released at least one game that uses that engine.
- Asset: You have experience with 2D/3D animation.
- Asset: You've already been part of a prototyping cell.
Qu’est-ce que Gameloft Paris peut vous offrir ?
- Des bureaux situés en plein centre de Paris
- Des fruits frais et des boissons chaudes à volonté
- Un petit déjeuner mensuel
- Des tickets restaurants et une prise en charge de votre carte de transport
- Une couverture mutuelle compétitive
- Une ambiance conviviale
What Gameloft Paris can offer ?
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Gare Saint-Lazare and the Palais Garnier.
- Fresh fruits and hot beverage with unlimited access
- A monthly breakfast
- 50% of Meal voucher and subway card
- Competitive health coverage
- A nice working atmosphere
- We are offering relocation support (for long-term contract)
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader dans la création et l’édition de jeux mobile, Gameloft® s’est positionné depuis 2000 comme l’une des entreprises les plus innovantes dans son domaine. Gameloft conçoit des jeux pour toutes les plateformes numériques et avec une audience mensuelle de 113 millions de joueurs uniques offre, via Gameloft Advertising Solutions, un niveau de visibilité et d’engagement unique aux annonceurs. Gameloft possède ses propres franchises comme Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat ou Dungeon Hunter, et travaille également en collaboration avec les plus grands ayant-droits internationaux dont Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® ou encore Ferrari®. Gameloft est présent sur tous les continents, distribue ses jeux dans plus de 100 pays et compte 5700 collaborateurs. Gameloft est une société du groupe Vivendi. Toutes les marques déposées mentionnées ci-dessus sont la propriété de leurs détenteurs respectifs.
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company. All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.