- Perform and ensure accuracy and completeness of the general ledger and month-end closing activities including journal entries, adjustments, accruals and account reconciliations
- Track close process deadlines and process innovation
- Ensure proper supporting documentation is maintained for each journal voucher
- Assist on ad hoc financial analysis where needed.
- Provide support for financial statement audits and tax return preparation
- Assist cross functional teams such as HR, Legal, Network Operations, and Studios on joint initiatives.
- Communicate policies and responsibilities to partner teams.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable finance policies, rules, regulation and laws
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 0-2 years of experience (this is an entry level role)
- Understanding of US GAAP and international accounting standards
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional organization and time management skills, and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic environment and be a solutions-oriented team player
What we offer you:
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Gourmet created lunch created by ZCulinary daily - stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- On-Site gym and fitness classes
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.