Fullstack Web Developer ( Python, JS, React )
5 days ago
- Develop web services that will improve internal pipelines and processes.
- Work closely with other teams to deliver the most efficient and user-friendly tools.
- Help out other developers with developing/maintaining in-house web services.
- At least 2 years of experience as a full-stack web developer.
- Proficiency in the technologies mentioned above.
- Experience with any version control system.
- Can work independently while being an integral member of a high-functioning team.
- Structured and well-organized.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and to work effectively under pressure.
- Some experience with Extreme programming/TDD/DDD (nice to have).
- Fluency in English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
While applying please provide links to your online code repositories and finished projects
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.