Fullstack Developer - Business Solutions
Montreal QC ca
12 days ago
You will work full-time for one of our biggest clients based in Quebec City. This is a permanent position for an ongoing project.
The full stack developer is a member of the development team and actively works with other developers and the rest of the multidisciplinary team to complete client projects for web and mobile applications. He/she is involved on both back-end and front-end of the development.
In this role, you will :
- Build web applications that are responsive, performant and accessible
- Develop new functionalities and maintain existing code base
- Write specifications prior to new feature development
- Diagnose and resolve problems to improve robustness
- Collaborate closely with other programmers and with other disciplines on the team such as UI/UX Designer, Analysts, DevOps, etc.
- Develop and perform unit and functional testing
- Perform code review with team members
- Development experience in a Unix environment
- Developed Application servers using Node.js or PHP
- Experience with CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass
- Experience with TDD practices to build automated testing
- Have relational and non-relational database experience (DynamoDB, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis or other)
- RESTful API development experience
- Experience with Cloud based web service technologies (AWS, Google Clould Platform)
- Bilingual: French and English, written and spoken.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour Interactive is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
At Business Solutions, we increase our clients' results and efficiency by developing products harnessing the power of Game Design Thinking and gamification. We use some of the video game attributes to create engaging digital products for consumers or to promote employee engagement. We work with some of the biggest brands in Canada and the world.