Full Stack Web Developer
3 months ago
ABOUT GAMEGROOVE CAPITAL
Gamegroove Capital is an early-stage venture capital and accelerator firm that focuses on videogames and related technologies. It was founded in 2019 by visionary Alex Zoll.
Gamegroove provides funding and support to innovators and companies we believe are contributing great things to the ever-changing gaming landscape. We help them bring their ideas and projects to life. So far, we have pledged over $6 million to over 20 independent startups. These include independent developer Gunzilla Games, Blackwood Games (known for Warface, an online shooter with over 80 million users), gamer-centric social network Plink (over 5 million users), mobile game developer RoyalePlay, and Sonus, an integrated communications solution for game developers.
Each studio and individual leading a Gamegroove-supported project shares the same desire to better the gaming industry along with the drive, dedication, and perseverance to make it happen.
We believe that "behind every successful project, there is A TEAM." That's why we're seeking real idea drivers who can contribute to the gaming, so we can contribute in you.
ABOUT THE JOB
Gamegroove Capital is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to strengthen our Marketing Department and dive deep into the world of first-class AAA games and fun.
- Work closely with UX specialists, developers, and designers on projects to convert wireframes, technical documents, and design into high-quality code to maximize user experience through a responsive and accessible interface.
- Adapt to varied contexts, changing priorities.
- Be creative, share constructive feedback, find original solutions.
- Get things done, share good practices in frontend development and help implement efficient processes.
- Analyze and optimize the performance of applications as well as web services.
- Provide advice and innovative solutions to complex technical problems in collaboration with colleagues and leads.
- Perform and submit code for review in an efficient and respectful manner.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 3+ years of experience in front end web development
- In-depth knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and SASS
- Excellent knowledge of React.js / Vue.Js as well as of data structure in libraries like Redux, VueX, Flux or Immutable.js
- Experience with modern web technologies like TypeScript
- Knowledge of backend tech: Node.js, Express.js, Next.js
- Experience with databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Experience and fluency with Linux shell, Docker, VM, and version control systems (Git, SSH, Docker)
- Fluent English language skills.