Full Stack Tools Engineer
11 days ago
FULL STACK TOOLS ENGINEER - MOBILE GAMES
Cat Daddy Games was started 25+ years ago by two industry veterans and is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive within the 2K Label. We have shipped games on almost every genre and platform, with a current focus on mobile games. Some of our live service titles include WWE SuperCard and NBA 2K Mobile.
Cat Daddy is looking for a Full Stack Tools Engineer to join our existing Core Tech team. As a Full Stack Tools Engineer you will work with a team of engineers to improve and maintain the suite of tools that support our mobile game titles. This is a highly collaborative role, working with teams across the studio to identify inefficiencies in workflows and developing solutions that allow our content creators to remain focused on “creating”. The ideal candidate is collaborative, enjoys solving problems, and has a passion for efficiency.
This position reports to the Tools Lead and is based in Kirkland, WA.
What You Will Do:
- Design / develop / maintain robust game process and tools pipelines to support multiplayer mobile games and LiveOps services
- Maintain a pulse on industry content creation trends, proactively identifying technical/developmental opportunities and/or risks/obstacles and generating solutions
- Effectively listen and communicate with team members in order to quickly adapt as project needs evolve, and to maximize efficiency
- End to end responsibility for various tools (UX design, implementation, quality, support)
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- Strong UX and design principles
- Strong problem solving skills and quick learner
- Experience with Unreal Engine and C++ is a plus!
- Experience with SQL and unstructured/NoSQL is a plus!
At Cat Daddy, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to crafting accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider joining our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
By clicking on the "Submit Application" link below, you consent to the processing of your personal information by 2K Games, Inc. and its affiliate Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in accordance with the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (the “Privacy Notice”), available at https://www.2k.com/applicantprivacypolicy/. The Notice provides information about how we use your data and how you can exercise your right of access, rectification or deletion. If you need more information, please contact the Privacy Contact identified in the Notice.
I have read the Notice consent to the collection, processing, transfer and use of my personal information by 2K Games and Take-Two.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.