Full Stack Developer
24 days ago
SummaryNorthern Stars, a Pixel United studio in Helsinki, is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our new game project team. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with expertise C#/.NET development to join our small team of client and server developers. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for creating admin tools, live ops tools, customer support tools, and other backend systems for our mobile games. You will also take part in setting up, configuring and maintaining cloud environments for the server and tools. As a part of a game team and in close cooperation with other disciplines, you will work with the world-class development team in Helsinki.
What you'll do
- Design, develop and maintain backend systems for mobile games, including admin tools, live ops tools, customer support tools, and other systems as needed.
- Take part in designing and maintaining the cloud environments for the server and tools
- Work closely with the client and server development teams to ensure seamless integration of the backend systems with the mobile games.
- Develop and maintain APIs for various internal and external applications.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to define project requirements, timelines, and milestones.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies and recommend new tools and techniques to improve the development process.
- Contribute to the development of best practices for software development, including coding standards, code reviews, and testing methodologies.
- Help maintain and improve the studio's development environment, including development, testing, and production servers
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in C#/.NET development, with a strong focus on backend systems.
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud environments, such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience with front-end development technologies
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, and database design.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a small team environment.
Why this will be the rare opportunity for you
You will be working at Northern Stars, a Pixel United studio where you will have the chance to build and develop your competences in a new and agile game studio.
- Very unique opportunity – create new products and embark on a new journey
- Work in the centre of Helsinki, Finland – excellent location for both work and personal life
- We are proud of our working culture and provide our team members with independence and autonomy
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to work with world-class talents who have been running $400M+ product businesses
- Northern Stars is part of one of the top 5 mobile game publisher in the West
About Northern Stars, a Pixel United Studio
We believe that the best people make the best team, and the best team creates the best games. We are seeking driven and passionate individuals who share this belief and are committed to working together to achieve our mission. Our objective is to create mobile games that will captivate and satisfy our audience for many years to come by meeting their needs and desires. We have a strong vision, mission and identity that will deliver the greatest value to the audiences. We are fully backed by a top mobile publisher, and we believe that we will achieve the great success.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.