This job might no longer be available.
Front-end Developer (World of Tanks)
14 days ago
World of Tanks (WoT) development team is in need of a Front-End Developer. We are looking for an experienced developer, who is either interested in transition from the web to gaming or who is already working in the industry. You will create new UI features in WoT on PC, and work closely with UX designers, game designers and gameplay programmers.
This video will help you learn more about this position.
The Front-End Developer will report to Front-End Team Lead.
What will you do?
- Compose graphical interfaces for core and meta-gameplay
- Prototype new UI solutions for versioned features and mechanics
- Involved closely with the UX and Gameplay departments to create great UI solutions
- Develop UI-logic
- Keep in touch with the leading UI community over all the locations, involved in WoT development
Who are we looking for?
- Passion for the video game industry and hungry to learn
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Good soft skills, be able to influence people's opinions by expertise
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Willingness to work at least 3 days per week in the office
- Don't forget to include a link to your web/Github
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Python language knowledge
- Familiar with unit testing
- Passed experience with ActionScript 3.0
- Experience in the game development industry, and related technology
- Knowledge or experience of Vue.js
- Collaboration with cross-functional team and external teams on design and implementation of features.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Prague include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Up to 10 Personal Days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Language courses (English, Russian, Czech) fully covered by the company upon Manager’s approval.
- Meal card – 160 CZK contribution for each work shift
- Multisport Employee discounts
- Personal Gaming Account
- Transportation allowance
- Premium private health care
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
- To learn more about our studio in Prague, follow this link: About WG Prague
*Please note that this role is not eligible for visa support.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.