Front Office Receptionist part-time
6 days ago
Your life at Ubi
As a Front Office Receptionist you will be a part of the Administrative Department having the opportunity to work in an active environment and grow as a professional, while offering your support for the team and having the chance to discover how Ubisoft works.
Your main mission
• Direct visitors to the right place and contact person, respect the deadlines, give clear information about the company, offer support in every situation encountered
• Coordinate the Internal Library
• Ensure all necessary for protocol activities
• Organize correspondence, faxes, meeting rooms planning, documents delivery
• Organize meetings for interviews and tests if necessary
• Invoice registration
• Collaborate with Purchasing, Administrative, Accounting, Internal Com & PR Departments
The value you bring
• You are organized and punctual
• You are also a fast learner, creative and proactive
• You are reliable, punctual and you came with a positive attitude
• We are looking for basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• You’re a curious student, ready for a new adventure (Bachelor's degree is considered a plus)
• Good English skills (written and spoken)
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues in the support functions are the backbone of the studios, they make sure that the business departments have the needed resources for creating fantastic new worlds, and that our magic is passed on.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.