Front End Engineer, Marketing Technology
Irvine, CA, United States
6 days ago
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running. We are a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but entertainment and the technology that drives our users experience.
The Global Growth Marketing Team, based in Irvine, is looking for a talented developer to help implement measurement strategies across our digital environment. The Marketing Technology Developer works closely with engineering and development teams in charge of our websites and apps to design and implement our worldwide tracking and tagging plans.
Our ideal candidate is also passionate and knowledgeable about digital marketing, a team player, a critical thinker, and possesses strong interpersonal skills to act as an interface between Blizzard’s marketing and technical teams.
- Collaborate with stakeholders around the company to design tracking plans and data capture strategies for our game clients, websites, and other apps (eg the Blizzard Launcher) to ensure that requirements for data to be gathered are clearly understood
- Assist our app development teams in the implementation of mobile measurement technology such as mParticle and Appsflyer, and support implementations of other client-side technologies such as our push notification system
- Test and validate tracking and measurement implementations across all platforms
- Advise Blizzard about developments in browser and tracking technologies (eg ITP, third-party cookie bans, web standards such as the Domain Object Model, Subresource Integrity, Encrypted Media Extensions, etc.) and ensure that Blizzard stays ahead of emerging technologies
- Develop new ways of working to improve time-to-adoption of new marketing tools (eg by automating processes via APIs)
- Advocate for user privacy, ethical data collection, and compliance with global privacy regulations whenever data is collected from Blizzard’s players
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3 years’ work experience with client-side behavior tracking, tag management, and/or consumer analytics
- Expertise with at least one client-side measurement technology such as Google or Adobe Analytics, Snowplow, Firebase, Appsflyer, Adjust, Singular, mParticle, Segment, etc.
- Experience translating business stakeholders’ high-level needs into detailed implementation tactics that can be delivered on by an engineering function
- Demonstrable comfort with verbal and written communication; ability to adapt style to the audience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel & Powerpoint
- Ability to manage own work, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines and execute high-quality work under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently and with good judgment
- Ability to escalate issues and roadblocks to ensure that deadlines are met and objectives achieved
- Experience or interest in browser technologies such as web protocols, content security policy, subresource integrity, WebSockets, the Document Object Model
- Experience or interest in creating mobile apps end-to-end
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud
- Interest or experience in server-side and platform engineering
- Experience with data visualization technology like Tableau, Grafana, Kibana, Shiny, or Google Data Studio
- Experience with A|B testing tools such as Optimizely, Maxymiser, Google Optimize, Swrve, etc.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences.