8 days ago
Headquartered in Montreal, Reflector, a company of the Bandai Namco group, is a new breed of studio working with top talents to create high-quality, compelling content for global audiences. By employing a true transmedia approach, where content is built outwards from fully fleshed “Storyworlds”, the company is able to tell richer, deeper stories that connect with fans everywhere.
Under the supervision of the IP Associate Producer, the Developer will be responsible for the front end for websites and interactive experiences. Working in close collaboration with UX/UI Designers and the Marketing team, the FRONT-END Developer will develop and maintain the applications on all platforms.
- Architect and develop stable, scalable, and efficient code using common software engineering design patterns and paradigms
- Write high-quality code and participate in design and code reviews to maintain development standards
- Work alongside UX/UI designers for web design features
- Collaborate to ensure support of the applications in all environments
- Enhance build and development tooling
- Improve CI/CD pipelines, as well as code reviews and testing
- Lead the project launch session with the technical team
- Create technical design documentation
- Participate in project operationalization activities
- Contribute to development standards and the implementation of new practices and tools
- Evolve the system and ensure its constant deployment
- Participate in all the phases of deployment from conception to a finished Live product
- Participate in the functional analysis of the requirements for the features to be implemented
- Agile, Scrum master knowledge (an asset).
- 5+ years of experience
- Solid experience developing large-scale websites using React/development best practices
- Proficient in React/Next JS with TypeScript
- Proficient with CSS
- Experience with CssModule and StoryBook (an asset)
- Experience with Pixi.js (an asset)
- Experience with database technology such as MySQL, MariaDB
- Experience with troubleshooting, and optimizing the performance of web services
- Experience in writing unit tests with Jest
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure DevOps
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Team player
- Strong communication skills in French and English, both oral and written.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.