Front Desk Associate
12 days ago
We’re looking for a Front Desk Associate who will support the day-to-day operational activities of our Headquarter Office. You will have the opportunity to lead our culture and support multiple departments and lines of service.
- Support our Global Security team with day-to-day activities and the Visitor Management System.
- Serve as our welcome ambassador to visitors and guests by connecting folks with our different departments and business groups.
- Manage the multiple line phone system to route and direct calls to the appropriate departments.
- Champion the receiving of shipments to include deliveries, mail, and packages both domestically and internationally.
- Liaise across our Safety, Human Resources, Recruitment, and Security departments for initiatives and emergency responses.
- Lead the coordination of meetings and events for the entire company.
- When needed, flex into office and administrative support for department leads; To include special projects and initiatives sponsored by our Real Estate and Global Site Operations team.
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace.
- Great attention to detail.
- Having a friendly, positive attitude with excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to interact professionally in and out of the organization.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.