Financial Planning Analyst
19 days ago
Ubisoft Film & Television’s mission is to bring Ubisoft’s award-winning games into new areas of entertainment and to create original stories set in the world, culture, and community of gaming.
The division has a slate of IP-based and original film and TV projects in various stages of development and production, including the films “Tom Clancy’s The Division” (Netflix), “Rabbids” (Lionsgate), “Just Dance” (Screen Gems), the independent feature “Werewolves Within,” the current series “Mythic Quest: Raven’s Banquet” (Apple TV+) and “Rabbids Invasion” (season 4 on Netflix) among others.
Ubisoft Los Angeles is looking for a Financial Planning Analyst. This position will primarily be responsible for all financial analysis, planning and reporting of the business.
The successful candidate will have very strong finance, accounting and analytical skills, solid business judgment, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Any experience in Film and Television will be a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As part of the Film and Television division, your job is to manage budgetary reviews. You are a true business partner inside the Ubisoft Film and Television team.
- Budget review and cash forecast (accounting closure, forecasts, gap analysis and identification of optimization levers)
- Profitability analysis of projects
- Creating and updating existing tools and process and deploying them inside the division
- Implementing rules and new business models, optimization of the budget planning process with the other finance teams
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- You are rigorous, trustworthy and love to take initiative
- You have excellent people skills and know how to promote your ideas
- Your analytical skills enable you to have a keen understanding of your company’s business model
- You excel at Excel and you love discovering and implementing new tools
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in an HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday, and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.