Financial Planning Analyst (F/H/NB)
11 days ago
Within the Financial Planning (FP) department at Ubisoft International HQ, you will provide support for certain Ubisoft strategic decisions in your capacity as an FP Analyst. For this purpose, your main tasks will be as follows:
HQ Financial Planning:
- Establish the budgets and track the costs of the various departments: Group Purchasing, Administrative Management, Corporate and Legal Affairs.
- For these departments, with the backing of your manager, you will act as the preferred partner of the directors to whom you will provide your insights and support for the strategic projects to be implemented.
Corporate Financial Planning:
- Prepare and ensure the budget monitoring of overhead costs associated with buildings in France, and reinvoice these costs to the subsidiaries.
- Track and analyse the budgets allocated to Works Committees and social affairs (social and economic database, management reports, etc.).
Tools and processes:
- Help to improve existing management tools and processes with a view to providing managers with the means needed for straightforward financial control (e.g. dashboards) and informed decision-making (e.g. KPIs).
To succeed in this position, you will ideally have acquired proven professional experience within an auditing firm.
If you are ready to join us and take up this challenge, and if you recognize yourself in the following traits, then go for it!
- You benefit from strong relational skills and the ability to convince others and adapt your approach to those you are working with.
- You thrive on teamwork, and seek to find consensual and lasting sources of improvement.
- With your excellent analytic and synthetic skills, you are self-sufficient, meticulous, organized and reliable.
- A desire to continue to learn and improve yourself is key for this position.
- An interest in video games would be a plus.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is essential.
- You are proficient with Excel and eager to work with other tools. In this respect, initial experience with Hyperion and/or Business Object would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in the following areas would be appreciated: IFRS, taxation and internal auditing.
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include:
- Profit sharing
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few!
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 1 to 2 interviews.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarter.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.