Financial Planning & Actuals Analyst
29 days ago
Job Posting TitleFinancial Planning & Actuals Analyst
SummaryThis roles’ primary focus is to support the Director, IT Finance in partnering to the wider Global IT leadership team, as well as provide support with consolidated Group reporting and FP&A processes.
The outlook of the role is primarily internal and must effectively collaborate with members of the Global IT leadership team, members of the Group Planning and Reporting team and wider global finance team.
The role will also contribute to the optimisation of business performance through the provision of high-quality financial support and the successful implementation of IT business and Group Finance initiatives.
What you'll do
As part of the broader Group Planning and Reporting team, this role will work within the dynamic Global Corporate Costs team who provide Finance partnership to all Aristocrat support functions. This opportunity will be most attractive to an eager individual looking to challenge and stretch themselves in a fast-paced globally-focused role, building on existing foundations to progress their journey in a career in FP&A and business partnering.
This roles’ responsibilities include, but are not restricted to:
- Supporting the Director, IT Finance on delivery of all financial budgeting, forecasting and Actuals reporting cycles, including:
- Provision of objective and relevant analysis and modelling of IT costs for input into forecasts, ensuring outputs are linked to key drivers and assumptions;
- Maintaining the integrity of the general ledger by review of monthly transactions and performance of relevant period-end general ledger entries to ensure completeness and accuracy of financials;
- Supporting the Global IT Leadership Team to interpret financial data and track against financial objectives by providing fact-based insight and commentary for monthly management reporting packs, highlighting risks and opportunities to projected spend; and
- Providing decision support to the Global IT leadership team; including proactive identification and delivery of actionable insights and analysis.
- Provide financial support, including modelling and financial analysis for business case development and subsequent project cost and benefit tracking
What we're looking for
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, commerce or related discipline.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in broad finance roles, covering FP&A and business partnering.
- Preferred attributes:
- Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver to tight deadlines; and
- Ability to identify and deliver process improvement.
Systems experience with the following
- TM1 (Preferable)
- Microsoft AX; Microsoft D365 (Preferable)
- Power BI (Preferable)
- Anaplan (Preferable)
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.