This job might no longer be available.
2 months ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The successful Financial Accountant will work closely with managers and team members in all areas of Financial Accounting to prepare actuals, budget and forecast, including presentation of monthly management accounts and analysis in order to help the Executive Management team guide business decisions. The Financial Accountant will perform processes to prepare the Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet for various entities to strict timelines.
As a member of the team the Financial Accountant will contribute to the overall success of the department and help in developing all areas of the Group Function.
What You’ll Take On
- Owning and controlling the sales allowances process for the UK and Export entities, including the process contained in Anaplan
- Regularly maintaining pricing by title and platform over the course of the product lifecycle
- Reviewing and monitoring the stock and sell thru by customer, including forecast
- Preparation of reporting for reviews with senior management
- Consistently maintaining system cost splits and reviewing integrity reports to ensure system accuracy
- Attending physical stock takes in the 3 rd party warehouse
- Quarterly calculation and review of stock obsolescence, liaising with the sales director and finance management
- Building and maintaining close relationships with operations, IT and Logistics, in order to carry out the above
- Monthly reconciliations and reporting within prescribed deadlines
Internal/External Reporting (for All entities)
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting in accordance with US GAAP and internal deadlines
- Control timely preparation of the month end reporting packs, including supporting consolidation schedules;
- Provide management information to the BP&A and US finance teams; including segmental P&L and balance sheet variance analysis
- Manufacturing accounting for the UK master distributor, including component inventory, manufacturing reconciliations, rebate calculations and Transfer Price Set up for the international business
- Querying and reviewing the integrity of sell through reporting
- Contribute in the audit process at quarter and year end
- Ensuring GL JDE integrity for all entities.
- Ensure compliance with Company SOX controls requirements.
- Covering members of the team when on leave
- Being heavily involved in all 2K marketing related transactions across all entities including, but not limited to:
- Monthly meetings with 2K marketing to review and discuss numbers across all entities (GB, Central, Export and Italy)
- On a monthly basis prepare and analyse the marketing forecast across all entities
- Variance analysis
- Finance training
- Day to day support for the marketing team with finance queries
- Provision of ad hoc analysis.
- Evaluate operational and financial risks for group companies and establish mitigating controls;
- Drive necessary changes in systems for reporting needs whilst flagging system issues early to follow through to resolution.
- Actively involved in the global finance efficiency project, specifically in relation to the UK entities
What You Bring
- An experienced Part / Fully qualified Financial Accountant with strong ERP systems and BI Systems knowledge.
- Technically competent in US and UK GAAP reporting.
- A Financial Accountant with experience in one or more of the following: stock, provisioning and / or marketing.
- An ambitious, proactive, self-starter with ability to grow in this role and take on increased responsibilities for entity Financials and Reporting, whilst working to deliver within tight deadlines
- Commercially aware with an appreciation of key business risks; and
- Actively seeks out opportunities to ‘add value’.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communicator.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to £25 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.