Financial Accountant (W/M/NB)
6 days ago
We are looking for a highly motivated Financial accountant to join our finance team. Reporting to the Head of Accounting, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the finance function, which includes accounting, internal controls reporting, sustainability and decarbonization reporting and implementation, statutory accounts preparation, tax return review and financial modelling.
Key responsabilities :
- Support the Head of Accounting with all tasks within the finance function, including financial accounting, internal controls reporting, sustainability & decarbonization reporting and implementation.
- Monthly reporting of local accounts into consolidated group accounts.
- Assist with the month-end and year-end close processes, including the preparation of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and accruals.
- Develop and maintain financial models and forecasts to support revenue provision accounting.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and ensure compliance with all financial regulations and reporting requirements.
- Review tax returns prepared by the tax advisers and provide feedback.
- Provide cover to AP/GL Accountant.
- Help in maintain the internal purchase order system.
- Administering the external travel tool, ensuring all users have the ability can book travel and that compliance is well structured and documented.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures and controls to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function.
- Submit ONS forms on a monthly and yearly basis on a range of topics
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in a finance or accounting role.
- Strong understanding of IFRS.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Effective communication skills, confident in presenting financial information to senior management
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of financial management software and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex financial information to non-finance stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workloads.
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.