This job might no longer be available.
Finance and Accounting Trainee
10 days ago
Start Date: January 2022
Duration: 6 months
Please apply with a CV and cover letter in English
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
You will support the finance team in charge of accounting and reporting of the Southern Europe entities. You will be, under the assistance of the manager, responsible for preparing and booking accounting entries. You will collaborate in estimating accruals for accounting closings as well as comply and look for improvement in internal control processes. You will be involved in specific projects on the different subsidiaries in scope of the team
What an Accounting & Finance Intern does at EA:
- Under the guidance of your manager, control and review of financial processes, paying specific attention to accounting rules (US GAAP) and data reconciliations
- Involvement in our monthly close process, preparation of reconciliations and reporting using Oracle, Excel, HFM & PowerBI tools
- Work with all Finance and Business services in France and abroad, with a strong emphasis on maintaining a high level of internal control
- Prepare statutory annual financial statements and work with external auditors to fulfil their requests
- Ensure we maintain a high-quality documentation archive through the update of our digital permanent files for all our entities
- Monitor and drive improvement of our accounting and internal control procedures
- Active participation in team-led projects
- Ad-hoc requests collaboration guided by company's changes
The next great Accounting & Finance Intern also needs:
- Fluent French & Professional English
- Advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) mastery - experience of accounting software
- Experience with basic accounting principles - Basic knowledge of USGAAP or IFRS
- Oriented mind with a wish to improve the existing processes
- Thoughtfulness, autonomy and analytical capability
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Lunch vouchers
- Paid Internship
- 50% transportation costs
We thought you might also want to know:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.