This job might no longer be available.
Finance Operations and Development Lead
Los Angeles, California, United States
7 months ago
The Strategic Finance discipline at Riot is dedicated to helping our partners make the best decisions for Players. Our discipline contains experts from a variety of Finance backgrounds, with a shared dedication to providing Riot leaders with an understanding of the financial impact of meaningful decisions. Our philosophy is to embed Finance partners on the leadership teams of the departments they serve, with support from a central discipline that develops FP&A craft standards.
As Finance Operations and Development Lead for the Strategic Finance discipline, you will report to the Head of Finance, and provide Finance partners with the support and growth opportunities they need to be effective in their organizations. We are looking for someone with inspiring leadership who has a passion for Learning and Development.
- Refine FP&A processes and techniques to improve the efficiency of embedded Finance partner activities
- Guide cross-Finance projects in collaboration with Finance & Accounting leadership to improve shared processes (e.g., month-end activities, actuals reporting, etc)
- Develop competency expectations, performance standards and calibration across FP&A discipline in collaboration with HR business partners
- Partner with our providers of Learning and Development to ensure craft excellence and opportunities for Finance career growth
- Consult with partners on hiring, retention, performance management and growth planning for members of Strategic Finance discipline within their organizations
- Design rituals to promote cohesion, collaboration and knowledge-sharing across the Strategic Finance discipline and with related Finance disciplines
- 7+ years experience in Finance and Accounting
- 3+ years experience managing Finance process transformations or craft development, either in a consulting or corporate environment
- Understand FP&A craft and interdependencies with other Finance responsibilities
- Positive, collaborative attitude with the ability to motivate and inspire top performers
- Experienced in building inclusive and feedback-oriented work environment for team members
- Learning and Development hands-on experience preferred (assessing training needs, selecting vendors, developing and rolling out programs)
- MBA or CPA preferred
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).