Finance Manager - Hybrid
16 days ago
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this brand-new role will take ownership of the finance function, and be responsible for controlling the integrity and accuracy of all financial transactions.
This is a rare opportunity to craft your role within this fast-growing business that requires attention to detail, and strong organisation and communication skills.
- Managing the financial accounting for 8 legal entities and associated group reporting.
- Responsible for review of month-end, including monthly management accounts.
- Balance Sheet management and controls.
- Business partnering with budget holders.
- Ensuring robust financial systems and processes are in place.
- Cash flow reporting.
- Managing and developing a team of talented individuals (currently 4).
- Supervise on the annual external audit.
- Oversee Payroll.
- External reporting compliance.
- Working closely with the Head of Finance and preparing other financial information as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with a strong technical background.
- Team leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and provide constructive feedback to your team.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of financial issues.
- Deadline driven.
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, especially in Excel.
- Process improvement skills.
- Netsuite experience.
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS.
Who we are -
We are nDreams, a world-leading game developer and publisher with nearly a decade of VR specialism. Combining a drive to push technological boundaries with proven gaming excellence, we are the team who set the standard for VR action games with Fracked and the award-winning Phantom: Covert Ops.
With our team’s triple-A credentials and sensibilities, alongside bespoke VR technologies, we’ve got the skillset, processes and creative vision to deliver innovative, high-end games for all VR platforms and genres. If it’s VR gaming, you will find nDreams at the forefront of it.
Our projects continue to advance the present and define the future of VR. Want to be a part of it? Apply today to join a studio with a state-of-the art collaborative workflow and diverse talents assembled from world-leading games developers and publishers.
Our expanding company shares a passion for innovation, collaboration and leading the future of VR. We encourage an open and diverse culture and empower people to explore ideas and put their own stamp on their work. With humble beginnings as an independent studio, we combine amazing projects and considerable scale with a personal, caring touch.
We offer great perks, including flexible hours, duvets days, your birthday off, dedicated personal development time and support, as well as regular socials and parties. Beyond this, there’s an excellent holiday offering, pension scheme, health insurance, life cover and much more. Our newly refurbished nDreams studio space has some fantastic facilities and is built around collaborative work (and play!).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.