Finance Manager, FP&A - Motive Studios / Responsable des finances, analyse et planification – Studios Motive
8 days ago
Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team provides strategic partnership to leaders across EA. We do this by engaging with our partners to understand our broad strategy, analyzing data, and delivering insights to help guide EA’s performance.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team in support of both Motive Studios as well as a to be announced development studio. The Finance Manager role reports into the Senior Director of FP&A and will provide a unique opportunity to be a collaborative business partner & trusted advisor to the studio leadership team behind games as Star Wars ™ : Squadrons, the re-creation of Dead Space ™ and now building an original Iron Man video game. You will partner with senior leaders across Motive including the studio General Manager, Head of Operations, and their leadership teams to lead across all financial elements.
- You will provide strategic advice and partnership to the studio and executive leadership
- Manage the holistic health of the franchise, including full P&L responsibility
- Work closely with studio business partners in developing the fiscal year plan/forecast and strategic long-range model
- You will provide ad-hoc financial analysis to support our partners
- Work closely with the studio leadership team and collaborate to deliver against studio goals
- Provide financial leadership and support strategic decision making by ensuring the financial implications of all business decisions are understood and considered
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization including both FP&A and business teams in our commercial, marketing and enterprise functions
Financial Close, Forecasting, Reporting & Analysis
- Overall responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, variance reporting and analysis. Effectively communicate results to enhance and enable decision making
- Partner with the Accounting group to manage Close deliverables, timelines, process and reporting
- Proactively identify and manage Outlook, Risks and Opportunities
Drive FP&A Excellence
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, standardize and automate forecasting and reporting tools and processes
- Challenge status quo and provide alternative solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6 or more years of financial experience (FP&A preferred)
- Proficiency in Accounting and general GAAP knowledge
- Extensive experience with P&L management, budgeting, forecasting, reporting & analysis
- Expert Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Experience in Power BI or similar BI dashboard visualization tool preferred
- Experience with financial forecasting tools (Anaplan preferred)
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $90,550 - $137,700
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $86,150 - $137,700
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $86,150 - $137,700
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $86,150 - $126,700
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $86,150 - $126,700
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.