Finance Clerk - Part-time - Contract
14 days ago
Playground Games is looking for a Part-time Finance Clerk to join our Finance team.
Working closely with the Finance Assistants and wider Finance team, in a fast-paced environment, to deliver effective financial processes within the Company. The role involves engaging with a range of disciplines and external stakeholders and requires the ability to work to deadlines and high levels of accuracy.
Key Responsibilities / Primary Accountabilities:
- Purchase order tracking
- Purchase invoice approvals
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Credit card statement analysis
- Emptying vending machines, counting and reconciling cash
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by the Finance Manager and Financial Accountant
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using Sage for processing and reporting purposes and Microsoft Excel for reporting and analysis purposes
- Knowledge and previous experience in an accounting role
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and ability to work in a confidential manner
- A real team player
- Flexibility to be involved in a number of finance support activities at a time
- Maintain strong working relationships with team members
- Good working knowledge of MS Office inc Outlook, Word
- Be a champion for Playground Games and everything we produce
- Adhere to company procedures
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a world-class game with an established, talented, and collaborative team at one of the industry’s most exciting first-party game studios.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.