This job might no longer be available.
11 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The role is ideally suited for an accounting graduate who is looking for a Finance entry role. This is a supporting role for the central SIEE finance team and the greater SIEE business.
So requires good people skills, and the ability to manage conflicting timelines and requests.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing Fraud prevention as part of Vendor Master set up.
- Assistance with Service Now support for the AP function
Third Party Publishing:
- Approving Publishers BOM’s
- Assisting with amendment of Publishers pricing
- Releasing daily shipments
- Collating the GR & IR monthly report.
- Chasing 3rd party publishers for unsubmitted invoices.
- Assisting PSN team with onward queries from the report.
- Posting manual journals on SAP and assisting with journal uploads as required
- Monthly allocation of training, catering, and courier charges
- Monthly posting of PSS costs
- Analysis of the supporting notes for the annual Stat Accounts
- Assistance with preparation of National Statistics reports.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
What we are looking for:
- Previous existing experience of working within a similar role, at a junior or /intern level
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to work to tight and strict deadlines while achieving a high degree of accuracy
- Systems literate –with an intermediate level of Excel competency
- Good time-management and organisational skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Highly developed organisational and verbal communication skills
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.