12 days ago
About DECA Games
DECA is a profitable small business, currently scaling up with offices in Berlin, Kreuzberg and Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria. Deca takes over beloved online games and reinvigorates them to last for another decade. The company is all about teamwork and empowering teams to provide a unique gaming service. We pride ourselves in our balanced culture. We work hard together, we know when and where to push and constantly revisit how we are spending our time. Check out more about us and our values on our website (www.decagames.com).
About the Finance Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic Finance Assistant that wants to be a part of a young, growing international company.
You will be responsible for managing our payments including monthly payroll as well as all due invoices while working closely together with our financial controlling team. You will manage all our invoices while being the point of contact for our banks, DATEV and the German tax office.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to be part of building company culture and working on a wide variety of topics. The Finance Assistant must be an experienced professional with working experience in Germany and startups. You should be a self starter and a strategic thinker who is not afraid of implementation.
Finance Assistant Responsibilities:
- Collect, gather info, sort, pay and upload incoming vendor invoices
- Ensure invoices meet requirements, follow up with team members
- Collect / find missing invoices using various platform logins, clues from invoices, knowledge of the business
- Collect, track, and pay contractor invoices
- Point of contact for contractors regarding set up and sending of invoices, payments, questions
- Make monthly payroll payments
- Manage expense reports
- Manage equipment and supply orders
- Point of contact for our bank accounts + DATEV
- Support Controlling team with budgeting and reporting
Finance Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Accounting / Finance
- Fluent German language skills (both verbal and written)
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)