Field Service Technician
24 days ago
SummaryCome run with Buffaloooo!!
Aristocrat Technologies Inc. is a global games leader with more than 6,000 employees. The company is licensed in over 300 gaming jurisdictions, operates in more than 90 countries, and offers a unique blend products and services. Our mission is to bring joy to life through the power of play!
We're pioneers in our field and are relentless in our pursuit of excellence. As the leader in electronic gaming machines manufacturing, Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. We're continually pushing the bar of creativity in designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems. We apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day.
What you'll do
The gaming industry is an exciting environment filled with amazing career growth opportunities, travel possibilities, and flexible working schedules. Ideal role for someone who loves to be hands-on working with cutting-edge technology and electronics. This person will be responsible for performing installation, support, and ongoing technical service in the field for various types of Electronic Gaming Machines (slot machines) and related products. Individual is committed to the mission and principles of Aristocrat and the Customer Service organization.
- This position will require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
- Install, convert, troubleshoot, repair and/or remove as necessary Gaming Machines, Signs, and gaming controllers with little assistance.
- Responsible for completing all installations and visitation scheduled by the Operations Manager or Supervisor
- Pre-Site Surveys, follow schedule and perform service activities assigned.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and follow parts inventory process for assigned service vehicle.
- Provide customer support for parts purchasing advice through our national service.
- Aid customers by telephone or in person regarding technical challenges and report on trends, needs and service challenges thru current CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and mobile apps.
- Review pre-install documents to determine which parts will be needed to complete the installation.
- Gather and report accurately on service activities by utilizing field service management reporting tools.
What we're looking for
- High School diploma or its equivalent experience
- Ability to obtain gaming licenses with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NVGB) and/or all our approved gaming jurisdictions
- Have a valid driver’s license and be insurable through Aristocrat’s Corporate insurance program
- Lift minimum 50lbs
- Technical or Electronics background is preferred
- Willing to work extended hours, on-call for dispatch and variable work shifts
- Be able to read, write and speak English
- Be able to work independently
- Work in a fast-paced environment and handle several tasks at one time
- Have good manual dexterity, eye/hand coordination, good eyesight and normal color differentiation
- Willing to travel with little or no notice, potential extended periods and must be able to travel by air any day of the week
Travel ExpectationsUp to 100%
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.