Field Service Technician
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleField Service Technician
SummaryDo you have natural interest in how things work mechanically and electronically?
Enjoy making customers happy and working autonomously?
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, quick-minded professional to join our busy team as a Service Technician.
We're pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we're designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day.
What You'll Do
As a Field Service Technician you will play a crucial role in getting out on the road to visit our customers for service calls and provide a full range of technical support and other activities to Aristocrat customers. As a Field Service Technician you will be working on all on-site installation, repair, maintenance as well as diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions whilst delivering excellent customer service.
What you'll do
- Complete preventative maintenance and reactive repairs on the full range of Gaming equipment
- Installation and removal of gaming product
- Ensuring electronic job system and paperwork is completed real time
- Provide technical and product information to customers to increase their knowledge
- Provide a high level of customer service and exceed customer expectations
- Answering telephone inquiries and assisting customers
- Ensuring all activities meet compliance and regulatory requirements
What We're Looking For
You are a trustworthy, self-starting logical thinker, looking to work as part of a close knit high performing team. You are coachable, a quick learner and are an absolute people person.
- Experience in a similar Service Technician role within the gaming industry would be highly regarded
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Enjoy interacting with customers with the ability to build great relations
- The ability to work both unsupervised and as part of a team
- Have a practical mindset and be able to think on your feet
- An interest in Gaming machines would be an advantage
- Enjoy the challenge of fault finding to quickly diagnose and rectify at pace
- Be physically fit as this role entails some heavy lifting
- Full driving license
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.