Field Service Technician - Chico, CA
22 days ago
Summary*** Looking for candidates in the Chico, CA area***
Come work with Dragons! And Buffalooooo
The gaming industry is an exciting environment filled with amazing career growth opportunities, travel possibilities, and flexible working schedules. Ideal role for someone who loves to be hands-on working with cutting-edge technology and electronics. This person will be responsible for performing installation, support, and ongoing technical service in the field for various types of Electronic Gaming Machines (slot machines) and related products.
We are Aristocrat Technologies, the leader in slot machine manufacturing, looking for those who love to get their hands dirty working with cutting-edge technology and electronics. All are welcome! Come thrive with a company offering great benefits, comprehensive training, recognition and rewards for hard work, strong support from teammates, and a career path where you are in charge. Become a Field Service Technician today and join our team Bringing Joy to Life Through the Power of Play!
What you'll do
• Looking for candidates in the Chico, CA area
• This position will require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
• Install, convert, troubleshoot, repair and/or remove as necessary Gaming Machines, Signs, and gaming controllers with little assistance.
• Responsible for completing all installations and visitation scheduled by the Operations Manager or Supervisor
• Pre-Site Surveys, follow schedule and perform service activities assigned.
• Maintain inventory accuracy and follow parts inventory process for assigned service vehicle.
• Provide customer support for parts purchasing advice through our national service.
• Aid customers by telephone or in person regarding technical challenges and report on trends, needs and service challenges thru current CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and mobile apps.
• Review pre-install documents to determine which parts will be needed to complete the installation.
• Gather and report accurately on service activities by utilizing field service management reporting tools.
What we're looking for
• No Gaming experience needed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
• Technical or Electronics background not required but is preferred.
• High School Diploma or its equivalent required.
• Must be able to obtain gaming licenses with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NVGB) and/or all our approved gaming jurisdictions.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable thru Aristocrat’s Corporate insurance program.
• Must have basic verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Must be able to work independently and be team oriented, organized, detailed, goal, and results driven.
• Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite products: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Must be able to travel with little or no notice, potential extended periods and must be able to travel by air any day of the week.
• Must be willing to work extended hours, on-call for dispatch and variable work shifts.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle several tasks at one time.
• Must be able lift minimum 50lbs.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information regarding the company, company products and employee information.
• Must have good manual dexterity, eye/hand coordination, good eyesight and normal color differentiation.
• Must maintain proper grooming and uniform and/or dress code.