This job might no longer be available.
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
6 months ago
At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Lincoln is on the lookout for talented Facilities Coordinator who possess a passion for reactive and planned maintenance and the delivery of facilities and maintenance tasks. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Lincoln, UK.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Facilities Team is responsible for making sure the building and services work harmoniously together to support the core business.
- We create a creative, supportive and safe working environment for the staff at Rockstar.
- We manage and develop both hard and soft facilities services including building maintenance, security, cleaning, catering and space utilisation and strategy.
- We ensure the site complies will all relevant compliance and legislation.
- Act as a key point of contact for communications with the facilities team, reporting and prioritising any issues, passing reactive work to the right member of the team or engaging contractors if required tracking and managing the tasks to resolution.
- Ensuring issues are proactively found, allocated, prioritised, and fixed with efficiency.
- Coordinate, plan and execute designated facilities projects ensuring all work is done to a high standard.
- Conducing checks and audits of the site and facilities services.
- Keep trackers and management systems up to date and produce reports the Facilities team and other support teams when required.
- Assist with the procurement, administration and coordination of Facilities Services.
- Produce and coordinate facilities information and documentation in line with company requirements.
- Support the management of Health and Safety and compliance within the team including writing risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Deputise for the Facilities Manager when required.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties within reason to maintain the building and facilities.
- Self-educating and solution-oriented mind-set.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workloads independently.
- Highly organised.
- Strong communicator.
- Confident decision making.
- Time management skills.
- Team player and supportive of others.
- Strong IT skills.
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
- Demonstratable experience working in a similar position.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- IWFM/BIFM Qualification.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar Games recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.