This job might no longer be available.
FIFA Gameplay - Development Manager (Temporary)
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
4 days ago
Role: Development Manager (Temporary)
The DM will partner with the domains Producer to provide day-to-day coordination of deliverables, timelines, budgets, and planning. The DM will also support the team and their project’s goals.
- Coordinates across a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that deliverables and goals are met.
- Drives regular key stakeholder reviews of cinematic deliverables utilizing benchmarks for quality control and tracking responses/bug fixes over the project.
- Assists in managing the capacity plan; scheduling and tracking; and change requests.
- Tracks and triages issues by working with other production staff in the department.
- On-Boards new team members or partners.
- Tracks metrics as required, including: velocity, burn-down, and trajectory.
- 2-3 years Project Management or Project Coordination experience.
- Fluent in current project management methodology (Waterfall, Agile, and Lean Methodology)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Project, Word
- Jira Experience
What's In It For You?
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know more about our location:http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav